Supply and distribution are essentially about connection and collaboration.
We work with clients to create sustainable supply and distribution relationships which satisfy all legal and regulatory requirements.
Our principal solicitor assists a wide range of clients that have national and international law requisites including:
- On how to set up a Company in Australia and New Zealand;
- National and international business agreements;
- National and international supply, distribution, and licensing arrangements;
- Business and regulatory compliance; and
- Review and drafting guidelines, policies, and procedures.
When necessary, our legal team is prepared to step deeper into the supply chain to identify risk areas in which labour, environmental, or human rights offences are or may be occurring, and to assist our clients in implementing best practices or remedial actions as required.
It is a baseline expectation of all companies that there is an avoidance on the infringement of human rights and that appropriate address shall be made to any harms the company is involved in either through their own relationships or as a result of business relationships: p10 SDG Compass.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.