Regardless of size or sector, all businesses are responsible to comply with relevant legislation including relevant competition and consumer laws.
Failure to take compliance seriously will result in businesses being at risk of exposure to legal actions and reputation damage.
Hope Law Pty Ltd provides advice relating to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act.
We have experience in:
- Consumer guarantees for goods and services
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
- Multilevel marketing and unsolicited sales
- Unfair practices
- Unfair contract terms, including application to business operating in supply and distribution.
- Product safety and recalls
- Regulatory compliance, including developing compliance programs and training;
- ACC regulatory investigations and responses to section 155 Notices
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.